Reversal Repair- Reading & Writing


Do you have children who have problems with persistent reversals? 

Do you know a child who consistently confuses the letter 
b with d, d with p, p with q, 
or other combinations?  

Phonics, reading, & handwriting instruction is not enough for some children! 

Would you like to teach your children to consistently read & write these confusing letters?



With these simple directions I have found that I can substantially improve reading and writing of children with learning disabilities in as little as two months.


















2 comments:

  1. Hi. I'm visiting from the cooperative group and am new here. My blog is not a teacher blog, but I think I'll start posting TPT articles on Thursdays. Good to meet you and good luck with your sales. I hope we all triple our profits.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I decided to be your newest follower at your store. I sell materials for intellectually gifted kids.

    https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Gifted-And-Talented-Materials-By-Joyce-Lansky

    ReplyDelete